Highlights Lighthouse, Blyth
‘The “High Light” lighthouse is one of Blyth’s oldest structures. It stands to the rear of Bath Terrace and is 18.74m tall. Built in three stages, the first section was constructed in 1788 to a height of 10.66m; a further 4.26m was added in 1888, and the final 3.82m was added in 1900.
The High Light required a full scrape of loose and flaky paint and minor repairs prior to application of 3 coats breathable masonry paint.